The Automotive Disruption Radar (ADR) is an exclusive networking platform to help you stay informed about the disruptive changes in the automotive industry. The Automotive Disruption Radar website (the “site”) comprises a suite of online services provided by Roland Berger and selected partners to facilitate the happenings in the automotive industry. All provided information is strictly reserved for use by individual users only.
Conclusion of Contract
- Upon your registration on the ADR platform, you conclude a contract with Roland Berger GmbH, who operates the site.
- With your registration you gain access to the information the site offers to you. In exchange, your personal information is distributed among our selected partners and you consent to get e-mails from us and our selected partners.
Use of the Automotive Disruption Radar
- The content and functionality of the website is not intended to provide professional advice and service to you. Provided content of the participating ADR-companies are primarily meant for the purpose of sharing information.
- We aim to protect the rights of third parties. Please inform us if you consider your rights infringed on by an entry on this site. This also applies to links to third party websites. After being informed of any such infringement, we shall remove such links without undue delay. Please note our Liability Section for further information, on how we are legally responsible for infringing content.
- You may use the site only for lawful purposes and pursuant to the relevant provisions of civil law, copyright, criminal law, data protection law and the protection of minors. Published content may not infringe on (a) the rights of third parties, in particular content for which you do not have sufficient rights (especially copyright), (b) legal provisions or (c) public decency. In particular, no vulgar, offensive, abusive, pornographic, xenophobic, or otherwise reprehensible content or links to websites containing such content may be submitted.
- In addition, please note that you may not use the site for commercial purposes, especially not for advertising, e.g. promoting certain products or services. Especially you are not allowed to copy, extract, publish elsewhere or use the content in any other way, than the copyright allows you to.
- Access to the site via the internet may be restricted as we cannot guarantee constant availability of the site. It may be interrupted due to maintenance or for technical reasons.
- We assume no responsibility for any content on the site being complete, correct and/or up-to-date. Further, we assume no responsibility for links to third party websites contributed by users, nor do we endorse these websites.
- Please note that the publication of content on the site does not constitute a statement or remark, evaluation, endorsement or recommendation by us. We do not adopt the content as our own, except we explicitly endorse the content. We will not guarantee that the content is lawful, correct, current and / or complete.
- We are neither obliged nor able to comprehensively check the legality of the member content, to monitor it and / or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
- However, if we are made aware of any violations of the law and / or legal violations, we will immediately carry out our own checks and, if necessary, further measures. As stated earlier, we reserve the right to block and / or permanently remove user content.
- In cases of poor performance, non-performance or delay, the claims follow with the proviso that we are only liable for gross negligence and willful misconduct. We are only liable for negligence other than gross negligence in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation (cardinal obligation), as well as for damage resulting from injury to life, body or health. In the case of negligence other than gross negligence, the amount of liability is limited to the amount of the foreseeable damage, the occurrence of which must typically be expected.
- We are not liable for negligently caused consequential damage, other indirect damage and lost profit.
- The legal liability for personal injury and according to legally binding liability norms remains unaffected.
Termination and consequences of termination
- You may delete your account at any time. Deletion of your account terminates your membership in the Automotive Disruption Radar website.
- After termination, we will remove your profile from the site.
Applicable law; Severability clause
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with German law without regard to conflict of laws principles and the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods – CISG – and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Landgericht München I, Munich in Germany.